Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Update

I still have not gone to the gym since last week's breakdown. I instead went to the town library on Thursday morning for a toddler activity class, and then wound up staying there for a couple of hours. E still has not been sleeping well, which I am blaming on the 4 teeth still trying to bust through her gums. Her lack of sleep equals my lack of sleep, so I just have not had the energy to work out. It's a lame excuse, but I'm drinking huge cups of coffee on a daily basis just to keep myself going (Not to mention going to bed at like....10pm because I'm that tired).

Anyway, I won't be able to attempt a morning gym visit again until Thursday, so I'm going to try tomorrow night. My yo-yoing weight is at it again. I'm back down 6 pounds, and I'm hoping it's actual loss this time but who knows. I've been trying to be more active at home, i.e. running around the house with E, dancing and marching and jumping with her. I cannot wait until the Summer comes, because I will get back into the pool and go to the park again!

That's about all for now!


 -Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment