Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Keep on Keeping on

I had a lazy weekend. I didn't have a car Thursday or Friday, so on Thursday I did yoga to curb my craving for sweets. I was so sore on Friday I used it as my off day. Saturday brought absolutely gross snow that was so thick it was slushy. I skipped leaving the house, because I hate driving through that stuff and I had orders to complete. Sunday morning Mike had the car, so again no gym. We did go to the mall and do a lap around, so my day wasn't completely without exercise. Saturday I also made brownies, because I had this crazy idea that I should put chili pepper chocolate into dark chocolate brownie mix. Turns out I was correct in thinking that they are DELICIOUS. But they are also super rich, and a small brownie is enough for me to feel almost sick, so I haven't devoured the pan yet (thankfully!).

I digress. Yesterday I got back to the gym, and I think Eisley is having a harder time with it than I am. She is miserable every time I leave her in the daycare. I feel awful, but is it wrong for me to just leave her screaming and crying hysterically so I can run for 20 minutes? Maybe it's the fact that we're weaning and she's teething. I don't know. She was such a rock star until I took her to the other gym in Shelton, and I had a feeling I should check on her and she was hysterical. Ever since then she hates being left at the childcare, even though I haven't brought her back to that one. I hope she gets over it soon.

I have a busy day ahead of me, gym and errands and then going to my mom's for a few hours!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment