Wednesday, February 22, 2012

74 to go.

So I'm down to 180 lbs again, and this time I've stayed there for a couple of weeks! I've been getting back to the gym, even if it's for a short run most times I figure 2 miles is pretty good! I hit a new top speed today while doing the Mt. Kilimanjaro program on the elliptical, 6 mph! That is a huge improvement from my whopping 3 mph on my first time back to the gym in January, though it's still nothing compared to my normal pace of 9-10 mph that I used to run. I'm hoping that by May I will be back to that speed, and will be able to maintain it for at least 20 minutes. I'm also hoping that by May I will have lost enough to hit my first goal weight of 150 lbs. If I get there, I will be rewarding myself by going to see my piercer and getting something re-pierced.

My appetite has also finally started to diminish, so I'm not starving after eating a normal portion, which is awesome. I hope things continue on this path, because I'm quite pleased!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment