Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinterest is the Devil

It isn't really the devil, but after spending 30 minutes looking at dessert recipes and DYING to make one, I decided to not do that and instead made myself a coffee and did some yoga (Thank you Netflix). Seriously, between mug brownies and home made peanut butter cups I was drooling like a basset hound. Gross!

I used to be halfway capable of doing some moderate difficulty poses. Now the basic ones are killing me! Haha. I know I'll get there, but gosh darnit I never thought I'd have trouble with the chair pose.

Now that my junk food craving is gone, I think I'll nibble on a square of chili chocolate and do some more yoga!

At least I'm doing something since I don't have the car tonight and can't get to the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment