Sunday, January 29, 2012

Junk Foodie

I went on a little junk food bender this weekend. I couldn't help it. I went to the gym and worked out, and burned more calories and went faster than I have in a very long time. It felt good, but I have been feeling awful. Tired and unmotivated. So I turned to the junk. I made some Tollhouse cookies, ate fried chicken, and french fries. AND I broke my no soda rule! I am wicked ashamed. I just want to hibernate. I'm still trying so hard to work out and portion my meals, buuut I am still not seeing any results. I am quitting cookies after this last batch is finished off. I hate my never-ending sweet tooth, because fruit definitely doesn't do it for me.

Enough complaints, tomorrow is a new day and since Mike and I agreed that I can have the unlimited childcare pass for three months I will be able to take Eisley to the gym with me in the morning when I have actual energy. Beth and I are gym partners again, so I've started doing a little bit of weights again too. Friday is grocery night again, so more fish and veggies and fruits for me. Woo!

-Nicole




3 comments:

  1. No worries. Everyone experiences the highs and lows when it comes to a lifestyle change. I also have an insufferable sweet tooth. It sucks. But I must trudge on. I will say, taking a B-12 supplement has helped me to be slightly more energized. I also have a broader spectrum B Complex that makes a difference. Maybe look into different vitamin supplements or foods that contain those vitamins to help boost your energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I will definitely look into a B vitamin, because I definitely don't think I'm getting enough in my diet naturally.

      Delete
  2. you can do this, I believe in you :)

    ReplyDelete