Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jeans

It's been far longer between posts than I have cared to go! I've been a bit busy though, so I suppose it's expected.

So I the scale hasn't changed any in weeks, beyond the constant up and down of three pounds every few days. I have noticed though, that my stomach is no longer as flabby and droopy as it has been for the last year. It's been shrinking down over the past few weeks, enough so that I went and bought some jeans. They're size 18, but pretty much only fit on the waist, everything else is really baggy. I haven't worn them yet, but they're a goal for me to work towards to. I'm hoping that by June I can wear them, or even perhaps be in a size 16.

I've cut back on my dairy intake a LOT. I have pretty much only been eating greek yogurt in the morning, and a little splash of milk in coffee or tea if I'm so inclined.

My appetite is back to what it was pre-pregnancy, which makes me happy because I hope it will allow me to go back to normal faster.

I'm still struggling with eating as healthy as possible, but I'm doing my best. I'm eating grilled options instead of fried at restaurants if we go out, and trying to stick to steamed vegetables instead of french fries.

I'm going to start measuring and photographing my progress beginning Monday. I hope I continue to see some changes!

-Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested to see if the limited dairy pays off!

    ReplyDelete