Monday, April 2, 2012

I have the worst luck

I really do. I broke my toe last weekend while cleaning the house and it put my out of commission for a few days. My toe was so swollen, I couldn't get my shoe on. I have those Nike running shoes that don't have a tongue, but instead are a solid piece and I couldn't squeeze my foot into it without causing major amounts of pain to myself. My toe was finally small enough that Wednesday I was able to get my sneaker back on, but after Mommy and Me Eisley had a major meltdown so I took her home to nap. My toe is still grossly swollen, and I think that its new bulbous shape might be a permanent change.

 I also saw a chiropractor on Wednesday afternoon and got an adjustment, which was desperately needed because I have been having serious problems with my back and shoulders to the point of barely being able to tolerate it. I have a follow-up today and I'm definitely looking forward to it, even though I felt better after the appointment I'm still having a lot of problems with my shoulders and neck, so I am hoping this appointment will give me more relief.

I am looking forward to going back to the gym tomorrow morning again, I've missed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment