Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Again, far too long between posts.

Boy has my summer been busy! I've gotten back to the gym, and have been working out harder than before.
I finally had my appointment with the doctor yesterday. It went very well, and she spent about an hour with me. We discussed the usual things one would expect from an appointment about weight loss issues.

She's sending me for blood tests to check my thyroid, my fasting glucose levels, and several other things to see if she can determine the problem. She also suggested that because of my level of activity, that I'm not taking in enough calories. She suggested I increase my intake to 1500 calories to see if there's any improvement. She is also having me keep a food diary for two weeks, and I have a follow-up with her in three.

I hope I can get to the bottom of the issue, because I'm still sitting at 176lbs. It's frustrating!

I will post my results from the follow-up when I get them!

-Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment