Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jeans pt III!

Yes, another update about jeans.
It's a good one!

The size 18 jeans Mike bought for me several weeks ago no longer fit. Eisley pretty much pantsed me in front of a couple of clients today while I was doing a cut. They were already baggy everywhere except the waist when I bought them, but now even the waist is extremely loose. I also saw 180 lbs for the first time in months on the scale. Hopefully it sticks!!!

Last weekend was great, Mike and I did a walk on the Rail Trail (aka Freedom Trail) in Trumbull with Eisley in the stroller. We went from the center of town to Whitney ave, and back. Round-trip it's about 6 miles if you go according to the trail marking benches every half-mile. It felt awesome!

This week I have felt so incredibly unmotivated and exhausted. I'm blaming this crappy crappy weather, and my new Kindle Fire that Mike gave me. I hope the weather goes back to the warm sunny stuff we have been having, because I hate feeling like such a sloth.

Anyway, just a short update, hopefully more posts of this nature in the coming weeks!
I'm hoping to be back into a size 10 by my birthday in December.

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment